Development & Real Estate
Estate Planning & Probate
Personal Injury & Insurance Defense
Public & Government Law
Health Care Law
Attorneys Theodore J. Lesiak and William G. Chris assume added responsibilities
Mar 27, 2017
Roderick Linton Belfance LLP, an Akron-based law firm, has appointed Theodore J. Lesiak to its Management Committee and named William G. Chris managing partner.
Lesiak, who joined Roderick Linton Belfance in 2013, will assist partners Kay Belfance and Chris in overseeing daily operations, making personnel decisions and developing long-term goals for the firm.
In his new role as managing partner, Chris is responsible for guiding and implementing plans that impact client service, morale, firm administration, growth and integration, along with the development of professionals and staff.
Lesiak earned his law degree from the University of Akron in 1989. His work with Roderick Linton Belfance includes corporate and commercial law, civil litigation, municipal and government law, as well as real estate and development litigation, personal injury and domestic relation issues. He also serves and legal counsel to the Greater Akron Baseball Hall of Fame and the Roy Hobbs Foundation and has been honored as the Medina County United Way Pro Bono Attorney of the Year. Dedicated to his community, Lesiak has served as a member of the City of Medina Charter Review Commission, the Medina County Free Clinic and the Knights of Columbus. He also assists the Archbishop Hoban High School Mock Trial Team and is involved in coaching youth sports. Lesiak is the husband of 9th District Court of Appeals Judge Jennifer Hensal.
Chris, who earned his law degree from the University of Toledo, has been a practicing attorney since 1985 and joined Roderick Linton Belfance in 2001. Specializing in insurance defense, fraud and business litigation, he is a frequent lecturer on legal ethics, professionalism and insurance-related matters. He has also held several leadership positions within the Akron Bar Association and served as a prosecutor for the City of Hudson, Ohio.
Founded in 1885 and located in Akron, Ohio, the Roderick Linton Belfance law firm employs attorneys with diverse backgrounds and areas of expertise. The firm represents an equally diverse range of clients from individuals to Fortune 500 companies.
In This Section
- Attorney Alfred (“al”) E. Schrader Has Joined The Law Firm Of Roderick Linton Belfance, Llp As An Equity Partner. Attorney Schrader Is Licensed To Practice Law In Both State And Federal Courts In Ohio
- Attorney Kris Immel Presented At The Supreme Court Of Ohio’s Specialized Dockets Annual Conference On October 11, 2018
- Crain’s Cleveland Business
- Partner William G. Chris On June 21, 2018 Was Sworn In As President Of The Akron Bar Association For 2018-2019
- Roderick Linton Belfance Adds Fickes And Chenowith To Attorney Roster
- Attorneys Theodore J. Lesiak And William G. Chris Assume Added Responsibilities
- Roderick Linton Belfance Law Firm Names Lisa Carey Dean Partner
- Kathryn A. Belfance To Receive Akron Bar Association Professionalism Award
- Congratulations To Sarah Heid For Being Selected For Torchbearers’ Class Of 2016!
- Brian D. Bremer Joins RLB
- NSPII-Ohio Chapter Lunch Meeting
- In-Memoriam: Howard Calhoun
- James E. Davis Honored As The Akron Bar Association’s 2015 Senior Lawyer Of The Year
- Kristopher Immel To Present At Bankruptcy In Divorce Seminar