Development & Real Estate
Estate Planning & Probate
Personal Injury & Insurance Defense
Public & Government Law
Health Care Law
In an effort to limit exposure of Covid-19 to the
Attorneys, Staff and clients of RLB:
- For the remainder of this week, the Firm will maintain the office hours of 9:00-4:00.
- Client access to the office will be limited between 10:00 and 2:00.
- For the week of March 30, we ask that clients and outside parties not come to the RLB offices and that all do their best to discuss matters by telephone. This does not apply to time sensitive matters. The front desk will not be staffed beginning March 30. If clients or others need to contact their RLB attorney, please call the general office number (330)434-3000 and access the directory.
- All RLB Attorneys and Staff will be monitoring their email. Voice mail messages left for them are forwarded to their email.
The preventative measures previously enacted are still in effect.
In This Section
- Attorney Alfred (“al”) E. Schrader Has Joined The Law Firm Of Roderick Linton Belfance, Llp As An Equity Partner. Attorney Schrader Is Licensed To Practice Law In Both State And Federal Courts In Ohio
- Attorney Kris Immel Presented At The Supreme Court Of Ohio’s Specialized Dockets Annual Conference On October 11, 2018
- Crain’s Cleveland Business
- Partner William G. Chris On June 21, 2018 Was Sworn In As President Of The Akron Bar Association For 2018-2019
- Kyle Cramer joins Roderick Linton Belfance LLP as Associate Attorney
- Roderick Linton Belfance Adds Fickes And Chenowith To Attorney Roster
- Attorneys Theodore J. Lesiak And William G. Chris Assume Added Responsibilities
- Roderick Linton Belfance Law Firm Names Lisa Carey Dean Partner
- Kathryn A. Belfance To Receive Akron Bar Association Professionalism Award
- Congratulations To Sarah Heid For Being Selected For Torchbearers’ Class Of 2016!
- Brian D. Bremer Joins RLB
- NSPII-Ohio Chapter Lunch Meeting
- In-Memoriam: Howard Calhoun
- James E. Davis Honored As The Akron Bar Association’s 2015 Senior Lawyer Of The Year
- Kristopher Immel To Present At Bankruptcy In Divorce Seminar