Development & Real Estate
Estate Planning & Probate
Personal Injury & Insurance Defense
Public & Government Law
Health Care Law
James E. Davis Honored as the Akron Bar Association’s 2015 Senior Lawyer of the Year
May 04, 2015
RLB is proud to announce that a longtime member of the firm, James E. Davis, is being honored as the Akron Bar Association’s Senior Lawyer of the year. Jim was nominated for the award by his peers and colleagues who are members of the Bar Association. He was then selected as the recipient by a committee within the organization.
Jim is a member of the Akron and Ohio Bar Associations. He served as a Board Member of the Akron Bar and Akron Bar Foundation where he also served a term as President.
In his personal time, Jim is a musician and is active in local music organizations. He recently published a book entitled “Fundamental Exercises for Trumpet Players”.
Jim will receive his award at the Senior Lawyer Spring Dinner on May 19, 2015 at the Tangier Restaurant. Music for the event will be provided by Jim and George Foley and Friends. Please visit Akronbar.org for more information.
In This Section
- Attorney Alfred (“al”) E. Schrader Has Joined The Law Firm Of Roderick Linton Belfance, Llp As An Equity Partner. Attorney Schrader Is Licensed To Practice Law In Both State And Federal Courts In Ohio
- Attorney Kris Immel Presented At The Supreme Court Of Ohio’s Specialized Dockets Annual Conference On October 11, 2018
- Crain’s Cleveland Business
- Partner William G. Chris On June 21, 2018 Was Sworn In As President Of The Akron Bar Association For 2018-2019
- Kyle Cramer joins Roderick Linton Belfance LLP as Associate Attorney
- Roderick Linton Belfance Adds Fickes And Chenowith To Attorney Roster
- Attorneys Theodore J. Lesiak And William G. Chris Assume Added Responsibilities
- Roderick Linton Belfance Law Firm Names Lisa Carey Dean Partner
- Kathryn A. Belfance To Receive Akron Bar Association Professionalism Award
- Congratulations To Sarah Heid For Being Selected For Torchbearers’ Class Of 2016!
- Brian D. Bremer Joins RLB
- NSPII-Ohio Chapter Lunch Meeting
- In-Memoriam: Howard Calhoun
- James E. Davis Honored As The Akron Bar Association’s 2015 Senior Lawyer Of The Year
- Kristopher Immel To Present At Bankruptcy In Divorce Seminar