Development & Real Estate
Estate Planning & Probate
Personal Injury & Insurance Defense
Public & Government Law
Health Care Law
Roderick Linton Belfance law firm names Lisa Carey Dean partner
Dec 29, 2015
Roderick Linton Belfance, LLP has named Lisa Carey Dean as the law firm’s newest partner. An attorney with Roderick Linton Belfance since 2008, Dean specializes in family law. She represents a broad base of clients in Summit, Portage, Stark and Medina counties.
Dean’s law career and involvement in the Akron area legal community spans more than 15 years. It includes private practice as a trial attorney, as well as serving the public in the appellate division of the Summit County and Portage County prosecutor’s offices. She has also served as Judicial Attorney to the Honorable Judge Judith Nicely of the Summit County Domestic Relations Court.
“I have had the pleasure of working with Lisa Dean since 2005,” Kathryn A. Belfance, a Roderick Linton Belfance partner said. “She is not only an outstanding attorney, but is also actively engaged in our community.”
In addition to her Roderick Linton Belfance responsibilities, Dean finds time to be active in the Akron Bar Association, serve on the board of directors of the Victim’s Assistance Program of Akron, act as a judge for the Regional and National Mock Trial Competitions hosted by Case Western Reserve University, serve as a magistrate in the Cuyahoga Falls traffic court and be a member of the Barberton Kiwanis. Dean is a lifelong resident of Summit County who earned her bachelor’s degree with honors from Kent State University and her law degree from the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law.
In This Section
- Attorney Alfred (“al”) E. Schrader Has Joined The Law Firm Of Roderick Linton Belfance, Llp As An Equity Partner. Attorney Schrader Is Licensed To Practice Law In Both State And Federal Courts In Ohio
- Attorney Kris Immel Presented At The Supreme Court Of Ohio’s Specialized Dockets Annual Conference On October 11, 2018
- Crain’s Cleveland Business
- Partner William G. Chris On June 21, 2018 Was Sworn In As President Of The Akron Bar Association For 2018-2019
- Kyle Cramer joins Roderick Linton Belfance LLP as Associate Attorney
- Roderick Linton Belfance Adds Fickes And Chenowith To Attorney Roster
- Attorneys Theodore J. Lesiak And William G. Chris Assume Added Responsibilities
- Roderick Linton Belfance Law Firm Names Lisa Carey Dean Partner
- Kathryn A. Belfance To Receive Akron Bar Association Professionalism Award
- Congratulations To Sarah Heid For Being Selected For Torchbearers’ Class Of 2016!
- Brian D. Bremer Joins RLB
- NSPII-Ohio Chapter Lunch Meeting
- In-Memoriam: Howard Calhoun
- James E. Davis Honored As The Akron Bar Association’s 2015 Senior Lawyer Of The Year
- Kristopher Immel To Present At Bankruptcy In Divorce Seminar