Experienced Guidance Through Bankruptcy Law
Bankruptcy law can be complex and overwhelming. Roderick Linton Belfance, LLP, provides debtors and creditors, businesses and individuals, the necessary guidance to resolve bankruptcy concerns. Our firm has successfully assisted Northeast Ohio residents since 1885, and has the depth of knowledge necessary to seamlessly execute the most complex cases.
Assistance Reaching Your Individual Goals
Our attorneys meet with you directly to develop personalized case goals and effective strategies to achieve them. Whether you are looking to maximize debt recovery, liquidate debts or reorganize debts to allow for gradual repayment, we can help you create and execute a tailored plan. Everyone’s circumstances are different and deserve our attention to address them.
With over two dozen lawyers at our firm, we provide the broad knowledge you need to optimize results. One of the principals of our firm was the first woman appointed as a bankruptcy trustee in Ohio. Additionally, our team has extensive experience representing clients in bankruptcy litigation cases. We can aggressively advocate your position and effectively pursue your interests in court.
Comprehensive Support Through Debt Relief
At Roderick Linton Belfance, LLP, we approach bankruptcy from all sides. Our firm utilizes the Bankruptcy Code to assist clients with:
- Evaluating and classifying standing debts
- Determining an individual’s eligibility for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Determining a business’s eligibility for Chapter 7 or Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Developing either liquidation or reorganization plans for individuals
- Forming strategic liquidation or reorganization plans for businesses
- Ensuring that plans maximize benefit to you or your company
- Assisting lenders with maximizing debt recovery
- Enforcing creditor’s rights
We care about your well-being, and closely partner with you through each stage of your bankruptcy process to ensure results. We provide experience that you can trust.
Contact Our Firm For Trusted Representation
When you work with Roderick Linton Belfance, LLP, you gain valuable guides and knowledgeable counselors. Call our Akron offices at 234-281-4949, or contact us online to speak with our attorneys. We are responsive to your needs, and return calls in a timely manner.